A new engineer, Mathias Lechelon, joins the CENTURI multi-engineering platform as Mechatronics specialist.
Mathias recently joined the CENTURI multi-engineering platform as a mechatronics specialist. Mathias is in charge of our fab lab, machines as well as hardware/software development of your projects.
As a research engineer in mechatronics within CENTURI multi-engineering platform, I am in charge of the workshop and the machines:
- A 3D printer (Fused Filament Fabrication);
- A CNC router;
- An “electronics” lab (microcontrollers, sensors, actuators).
I will help you in hardware/software development of your projects on the following aspects:
- Design (CAD);
- Manufacturing (CAM, 3D printing, cutting, PCB engraving, etc.);
- Control and automatization (microcontrollers, sensors, actuators);
- Assembling, testing, and use of the final devices.