HR Manager - Governance Team
2019 - present | Human Ressources Manager, CENTURI, Marseille
2016 - 2018 | Human Ressources coordinator, ArcelorMittal, Fos-Sur-Mer
2013 - 2015 | Human Ressources coordinator, BeConnected, Sofia
2012 - 2013 | Institut de l’Audit et du Contrôle Internes – Event& Seminar coordinator, Sofia
2011 - 2012 | Recruitment & Training manager, VIP security, Sofia
Luminy campus, Marseille (France)
About her mission
After graduating with a Human Resource degree and a few years of practice in the private sector (mainly industrial and b2b companies), I’ve decided to join CENTURI project because I think connecting researchers, fellows and students from various scientific fields is a really challenging mission.
What I enjoy most in my role is the opportunity to help individuals and groups with different backgrounds and cultures share their passion and ambition. Attracting talents, integrating new hires, assuring compliance with the public laws and understanding our community’s needs and problems is a complex task but at the same time is truly inspiring and incredible as an experience.
- Recruitment: Managing the employment cycle for French and foreign Engineers, PhD students, Postdoctoral fellows and researchers in compliance with the University policies and all applicable laws. Assisting new employees through the onboarding process. Helping foreign employees to settle in France
- Contract: Documents and database Management
- Labor relations: Providing guidance on HR related matters
- Internship: Coordinating and administering the internship relationships
- Travel missions: Assisting to employees with travel coordination: scheduling flights and hotels, processing purchasing and reimbursements and proving support to the administration team, assisting with conferences and seminars.