A new engineer, Muhammad Asif, joins the CENTURI multi-engineering platform as Bioinformatician and Data Analyst.
Muhammad recently joined the CENTURI multi-engineering platform as bioinformatician and data analyst.
As a research engineer in bioinformatics within CENTURI multi-engineering platform, he will help you in your multi-omics analysis and data science investigation on the following aspects:
- Multi-OMICS (genome, proteome, metabolome) data integration and dimension reduction using joint dimensionality reduction methods.
- Making data more informative by the integration of publicly available data-sets (PPI, ontology and pathways).
- Development or automation of analytical pipelines for bulk or singel-cell RNA seq, 16S or metagenomics.
- Improving functional enrichment analysis of gene/protein using semantic similarity measures.
- Assisting postdocs and principal investigators in writing research proposal of data science.
- Designing integrative and predictive tools using machine/deep learning and multivariate methods
- Proposing data driven strategies/solutions.
- Enhanced visualization of data to dig deeper using multidimensional scaling.
- Node/graph embedding of biological networks to extract non-liner associations in data.
- Extracting knowledge for entities (e.g. genes), lacking biological information from literature using text mining.