Communication manager - Governance Team
2020 - present | Communication Manager, CENTURI
2017 - 2019 | Graphic designer and communication officer, French Institute of Dakar
2017 - 2017 | Communication officer, Actoral Festival
2016 - 2017 | Communication manager & Graphic designer, Cécile&Thibault
2013 - 2015 | Master Cultural Intelligence and Innovation at Diderot University - Paris VII
Luminy campus, Marseille (France)
About her mission
The Communication Officer, together with the Project Director and the Steering Committee, defines the communication strategy of the Turing Centre and is in charge of its implementation.
- E-mailing to the CENTURI community (scientific events, recruitments, project life, etc.)
- Preparation - writing and design - of the internal and external communication supports of the project (posters, flyers, guides, etc.)
- Writing of the monthly newsletter
- Intranet management
- Active participation in the organization of internal trainings and events
- Management of the external communication towards the international scientific
community (research institutes, universities, researchers, learned societies etc.).
- Active participation in the creation, organization and running of project events (major international conferences, calls for proposals for the recruitment of researchers and doctoral students).
- Management of the CENTURI website (public part): evolution, updates, etc.
- Management of CENTURI social networks (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Management of the relation with CENTURI communication providers: videos,
photography, goodies, etc