CENTURI is collecting projects for the 2021 interdisciplinary PhD call. Members of our community have until December 31 to send their project proposals for our PhD call. CENTURI will fund up to 16 PhD fellowships, to start in October 2021.The eligibility of the proposals will be evaluated by CENTURI Research committee.
Applications will be open to candidates from January 14 to February 19. PhD candidates will also be allowed to submit their own project, provided that it meets the eligibility criteria. In-person interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place from April 20 to April 22, 2021.
CENTURI PhD call:
- Collection of proposals from CENTURI laboratories: November 16 to December 31
- Eligibility check by the CORES: January 12
- Call open for applications: January 14 – February 19
- Evaluation of the applications by the PIs: February 20 – March 7
- First meeting of the evaluation committee: between March 9 and March 11
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates by the evaluation committee: April 20 to April 22
- Decision from the steering committee: April 27
- Expected decision from the candidates: May 4