CENTURI is recruiting postdocs
Deadline for application: 28th February
We aim at recruiting postdocs willing to work in an interdisciplinary life-science environment.
This year, we will recruit postdocs on the interdisciplinary projects that are listed below.
To apply to one of these projects, click on the related link and fill the form.
List of projects:
- Computational study of cell pattern emergence in embryonic and tumorigenic tissues
- Network model of giant depolarizing potentials in the developing hippocampus
- Smart-scans for live imaging of morphogenetic processes
- Linking G-protein interactions to multicellular behaviors in a model bacterium
- Deciphering the role of PTEN in leukemic T-cell development using systems biology approaches
- Deep learning and animal behavior modelling
CENTURI provides 2-year funded fellowships.
For informal enquiries: email@example.com
Contacts of the supervisors can be found in the projects description.